Our business strives for great communication with our tenants, owners, and prospects.
Click below to view available properties or make specific requests:
Feel free to contact us directly
Local Expertise, Professional RESULTS
Precision Homes Property Management was founded in 2011 with the intent to become a provider of world-class service in the property management business. Our innovative business model integrates the customer service and management disciplines of the institutional property management industry at a local level.
This unique approach, and our commitment to hiring the very best professionals, has resulted in strong business growth and our long-lasting tenure in the area, making us one of the most respected and trusted local property management companies.
TOur mission begins by providing the highest level of professionalism and customer service to our clients. We accomplish this by creating a business strategy that is geared to the long term and by understanding that our success will be measured by client satisfaction. We realize that people are the backbone of our successful business and we pledge to them the utmost in honesty, integrity, and professionalism throughout all facets of our business. We will provide superior customer service to our clients by utilizing systems that provide an exceptional level of communication so they can make informed decisions based on facts. Our integrity and willingness to go the extra mile will continue to separate us from our competition. By taking a customer first approach to service and communication we will ensure that our most important asset; our clients truly come first. By staying focused on Honesty, Integrity, and Service, we enrich the lives of our clients, our employees, and ourselves. This focused approach will ensure that we are truly setting our business up with “Clients for Life”.
Precision Homes Property Management Summary
- – Supply rental applications and all other documents necessary to meet Landlord/Tenant Laws
- – Handle all tenant problems
- – Fully account for all deposits
- – Obtain bids and notify our clients prior to any excessive expenses regarding their property
- – Ensure all required maintenance is done in a timely manner
- – Provide 24-hour emergency service
- – Fully computerized and detailed monthly statements accounting for all income and disbursements
- – Disburse all tenant deposit refunds and supply required documentation
- – All collected rent and deposits are maintained in a client’s trust account, subject to periodic auditing
- – Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants
- – Our web page provides 24 hour marketing of your vacant property
- – Conduct an interior survey of the property every six months with a copy going to the owner.
- – We use leading edge software for managing your properties efficiently and cost-effectively
Management Services Leasing Services & Fees
- – Determine rent value
- – Comparative rental market analysis
- – Recommendations to enhance potential
- – Photo & video marketing
- – Internet exposure
- – Your property advertised in targeted venues.
Preview with Prospective Tenants
- – Pre-screen potential applicant(s)
- – Schedule appointments and meet on site
- – Employment and income verification
- – Landlords’ references
- – Review credit report/criminal/fraud/evictions
Preparation of Lease Agreement
- – Draft contract to meet terms negotiated
- – Facilitate signing and supply copies to the parties
Collect Move-In Funds
- – Receive funds from tenant and deposit in bank
- – Leasing commission is the equivalent of 1/2 month’s rent (which is roughly 8% of the yearly lease)
- – For each yearly lease that is extended, there will be a $250.00 charge
Monthly Management Services & Fees
- – All of the paperwork is handled for you
- – Provide monthly financial statements including copies of work orders and invoices
- – Collect all rents and other income derived by the property
- – Provide 1099 tax reports and year-end statements
- – Keep you informed of property condition
- – Perform move-in/out and periodic inspections
- – Address repairs per your instructions
- – Contract independent vendor services on your behalf
- – Address tenants’ concerns
- – Administer tenant deposits
- – Enforce all lease terms
- – Initiate service on vacant or occupied property
Why Use a Property Manager?
-Industry Expertise: At Precision Homes, we understand the industry and know how to stay ahead of the game. Our properties lease for the best market rates, saving you time while increasing your income potential.
-Negotiations with tenants: Potential tenants must pass our rigorous screening process. We have the experience to locate the qualified resident and timely complete the best rental transaction.
-Comprehensive understanding of the laws: There are many laws governing rentals, State and Federal Housing Codes and Fair Housing Regulations. We not only understand the laws but we keep up on current legislation.
-Periodic property inspections: Inspections during the lease period as well as move- out inspections are conducted.
-Enforcement of contractual compliance: We know the appropriate actions for handling any problems that may arise, including non-payment or other violations of the rental agreement.